Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 10, 2010

The List



So unless you've been living under a rock, I'm sure you've seen "Friends". There is an early episode where they introduce The List, which is a compilation of five celebrities you are allowed to sleep with and your significant other can't get mad. Do you have a list? I do. My husband does too, but I doubt he could tell you whose on it to save his life. When we said, "Hey, just for fun, let's make our lists.", my hubs was done in five minutes...of course after asking me several times, "Uhh what is the name of that girl in that movie?" Myself however, was a different situation. I put Ross' list making to shame. I first had a napkin that I put all my runner ups. If you didn't make the napkin, then you had no chance, haha! This is when I truly thought Chris would leave me, what a freak! Who puts so much time and thought into a list of random (albeit attractive and gorgeous) celebs, when you know it will never happen? A crazy person who camps out in front of their house and snoops through their trash looking for discarded clothes and personal effects, that is who!! Well anyways heres the questions, do you have a list? If the opportunity presented itself would you put the list into play?


Here is my list:

1. Mark Wahlberg


My numero uno celeb crush. I love his smile, sexy teeth, growly voice, laugh, marky mark calvin klein chonie ad body, and his bad boy image...hello "FEAR" anyone, I still loved him as a psycho abusive boyfriend. Heather 4 EVA!


2. Joaquin Phoenix


As of late public's opinion of him is nowhere near sex symbol. But I loved him before any of that craziness. Just watch "Inventing the Abbotts", and see what I think of when I hear J.P's name. Or just google his old modeling ads, super yum.


3. James Franco


Oh James darling...How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...I love his smile. That smirky grin, and sparkling pearly whites, that bad boy vibe. Just realized that there a is a recurring them with the bad boys and me. I don't care if his acting on day time soaps was horrible, or that he recently dressed up as a convincing woman on the cover of a magazine. I love watching him in "Pineapple Express"...so hilarious!


4. Alexander Skarsgaard


What can I say about Alex that trubies don't already know. He is foreign, a modern day Adonis, and also has the trifecta: Great teeth, smile, and bad boy image. Plus he is not afraid to get naked and makes an addicting show all that much more worthwhile to watch. I love me some Askars :)

5. David Beckham

Athletic, sexy, family man, good father, and looks smokin' hot in his chonies (He's no marky mark though) in all those underwear ads. I even had the one picture of him as my laptop wallpaper and told my daughter that he was her real dad...She even told her father this, whoopsie!

No comments:

Post a Comment